Aqiqah Kenya Premium
- Aqiqah meat sufficient to feed up to 15 people or 2 families for 2 days
- Inclusive of preparation, cooking and distribution of Aqiqah meat and rice to the poor, needy or orphans in Msambweni, Kenya
Terms and Conditions
- Aqiqah.sg will update me of the slaughtering date within 3 working days of payment or after Date of Delivery.
- If I request for a refund due to valid reasons, it will take 2 – 3 weeks to process and the amount will be less transaction fees.
- You may skip the Name, Date of Birth and Gender of Newborn if order is placed before Date of Delivery.
Aqiqah.SG is now partnering a local in Msambweni to make Aqiqah at Kenya available to you so your Aqiqah can benefit more people especially to those in need. Motivated by the care and love for livestock, together with our partner, Khidmah.SG aims to create an impact to the lives of the community by changing the way how livestock is treated and in turn providing them better food and hence, better lives.
What Will I Get
- At least 3 photos from before slaughtering up till distribution of meat to recipients. These will be sent via email within 2 weeks of slaughtering.
- Certificate of Aqiqah with Before After Photo printed at the back. This will be posted via mail within 3 weeks of slaughtering.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- iBanking Transfer
- ATM Transfer
Click on this link or go to https://vimeo.com/461318439/7320cdbfe7#t=55s view the video on How to Pay via PayNow. No mobile number or UEN number will be provided. Instructions will be shown during checkout.
If you are using a computer to checkout:
Step 1: Launch your digibank app.
Step 2: Tap on ‘Scan & Pay’
Step 3: Scan the QR Code displayed on the computer screen and follow the remaining instructions
If you are using a mobile phone to checkout:
Step 1: At the payment page, capture a screenshot of the QR Code.
Step 2: Launch your digibank app.
Step 3: Tap on ‘PHOTO LIBRARY’
Step 4: Select the screenshot of the QR Code that you captured earlier and follow the remaining instructions